Grate Drain Basement Drainage System
The GrateDrain solves the most difficult basement water problems. Protect your basement with the most advanced technological basement water control system available today.
The GrateDrain is designed with large dual-chambers that direct ground water from beneath the basement floor and the wall/footing joint to the Grate Sump liner. The GrateDrain’s ability to accept ground water through large passageways (punched holes) from either direction is a powerful advantage when compared to other waterproofing & basement drainage systems.
Advantages of the Grate Drain
The problem with other drainage systems is that they only allow water to enter from one direction or allow water to pass right through their drainage pipe. This allows water from the wall/footing joint to travel and join water under the basement slab instead of directing it to the sump liner.
Basement drainage Advantages – Why the Grate Drain is so perfect for Basements
- GrateDrain is custom-built to conform to any basement.
- The GrateDrain is a custom-made interior French Drain system that is fitted to each basement. Each section of the GrateDrain is assembled and accurately sized – no waste!
- GrateDrain has a dual chamber design. Water can enter from the wall/footing seam and from under the basement slab then the dual chamber directs it to the sump basin and pump.
- Isolate iron bacteria colonies. GrateDrain was designed to isolate iron bacteria problems so that it does not spread throughout the basement.
- GrateDrain prevents cross-contamination.
- Easy cover and panel access for system flush. Accessible covers and panels allow a service technician to flush.
- GrateDrain is Economical. The GrateDrain design reduces waste as each piece can be used.
- GrateDrain is the strongest waterproofing system on the market. Our extruded durable poly vinyl chloride (PVC) makes up our (4) foot horizontal wall pieces and 120 foot coils of vertical wall sections.
Engineered basement waterproofing drainage system offers more value – Custom assembly/installation, ridged components, and advanced design make the GrateDrain the best system. A full warranty can be available with a full Grate Drain System.
We will never use high pressure sales, price haggling, false discounts, and scare tactics to get your business. We leave that to the other companies.